Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I'm Back!!!!(:
So after having my baby in March, and taking the summer off, I've decided that I miss doing hair and I really miss all of my fun clients. So I will start taking clients the first week in september. Please call me and set up an appointment. If you do not have my phone # and would like it, please leave me a comment with your e-mail address, and I will get it to you. I am also on facebook if it is easier to contact me that way. Eventually on this blog, I will have fun products of the month, links to fun hair websites, hair tips, and anything else I find that I think would be fun. I am excited to get to see all of you guys again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love the blog. How did you do that pic to your salon? I'm glad you will officially be doing my hair...on the clock now! Thanks!
ReplyDelete